Bliss Submission Guidelines
Bliss is seeking uplifting, heartwarming stories that will be priced at $2.99 and sold digitally. The editors are looking for fresh, contemporary voices that reflect the trials and tribulations of modern love in America. The focus should be on family, home, a strong sense of community, and ultimately happiness, but the tone can be anything from snarky to emotional to nostalgic and everything in between.
Specifically, we want:
- Dynamic storytelling that brings readers into a compelling world
- Engaging, fast-paced dialogue
- Romance as the primary plot—secondary characters can reinforce the hero and heroine’s journey, but shouldn’t overshadow their story
- Familial elements
- Must include a trope at its heart. Favorite tropes include friends to lovers, past love returns, left-behind loves, one-night stands, accidental pregnancy.
- Dedicated, prolific authors who want to write numerous books a year are a plus
- Stories should be closed door to non-explicit sexual language
- Authors with voices we love: Cindi Myers and Linda Warren
- Manuscripts must be between 50,000–70,000 words
- We accept both agented and unagented submissions
To submit a manuscript for consideration, please use the following link: