Flirt and Flaunt Submissions
Flirts and Flaunts are palate-teasing novellas designed to satisfy readers’ cravings for romance without the time commitment required to invest in a full-length novel. The lines focus on historical and contemporary romances from classic styles to categories to off-beat stories with a unique twist, but with one thing in common: a happy ending and the promise of love. We’ve discovered several fresh new voices through the Entangled Novella lines, and transformed their success in short fiction into a strong presence in the Entangled Select and Entangled Teen lines. So take a chance and flirt with romance or flaunt your desire.
Are you looking for a specific call for submission? Check out our blog for the most recent listings!
We are seeking short novellas for digital publication only priced at $0.99-$1.99 each in the following subgenres of romantic fiction:
- Romantic Thrillers
- All submissions must have strong romantic elements and end with a happily ever after.
- Novellas should be 10k to 40k words in length.
- We consider all heat levels, from sweet to erotic. If your story has low to medium-high heat (think Bliss to Indulgence), it would fit best as a Flirt submission. If your story has high heat or is erotic romance (think Brazen and hotter), please submit to Flaunt.
- Revised backlist titles will be considered on a case by case basis.
- We accept both agented and unagented submissions, though agented submissions receive first priority in the slush pile.
- Flaunt submissions must not contain incest, bestiality, scat play, watersports, pedophilia, rape, or necrophilia.
- Flaunt will consider ménage encounters, but the romance must focus on a couple. Our stories are too short to ensure a HEA or HFN with the emotional complexities of a poly family.
- Both Flirt and Flaunt are open to any pairing, regardless of race, religion, creed, sex, gender, body shape, etc. But please, no aliens or paranormal critters; those belong on the Ever After line.
To submit a manuscript for consideration, please use the following links: